Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
Stinker, don't ask!

2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
How special! My mom used to recite Robert Frost. This was my favorite, about fireflies.

Fireflies in the Gardenby: Robert Frost

Here come real stars to fill the upper skies,
And here on earth come emulating flies,
That though they never equal stars in size,
(And they were never really stars at heart)
Achieve at times a very star-like start.
Only, of course, they can't sustain the part.

3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
My greatest regret is not keeping in close touch with my brother Chuck, whom I love with all my heart. He is married to a very dominant woman, who requires him to live in a black box, if you know what I mean. He is not allowed to do or think outside the box. The box has no gray areas or color. I am dancing on top of the box with a rainbow colored dress on, therefore I am not approved of. This makes no sence to you, I'm sure, but I know what I mean. Honest! My other sister is also ostracized, she is worse than me, dancing all around the box naked!

4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
Ritz crackers, bread and butter pickles, and a hunk of cheese.

5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
I have a pink shirt that is so old it is almost threadbare. It is my favorite shirt and I wear it often at home. It's baggy, comfortable, and I just like it.

Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
The Michael Moore movies changed how I thought tremendlessly!!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I hope Chuck gets out of the box! Bummer, there.

Happy TMI!