Saturday, May 17, 2008
There are also Knock-Knock Jokes!
Friday, May 16, 2008
She was mesmerized by Mickey Mouse on tv. I honestly don't think she moved a muscle for about 10 minutes.
My oldest son David and his fiance Jenny are coming from out of state tomorrow afternoon for the weekend. Getting excited!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to _stop being afraid of bugs____!
2. _All the beautiful flowers and warmer weather____ reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my _computer (it makes me a very hard person to live with when I don't have it)____.
4. _Skydiving____ and _quilting____ are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons _make lemonade, or you'll go crazy.____.
6. _Playing on our huge front porch____ is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _babysitting Lily,taking a bath and watching tv____, tomorrow my plans include the Renaissance Faire, then out to dinner with my sons and their families._____ and Sunday, I want to _spend all day with my son David who is visiting this weekend from out of state.____!
What is the nearest big city to your home?
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
Long, hangs between my shoulder blades, and the box says it is Light Golden Brown, lol. I love my hair. I want to cut it, but always chicken out in the end.
Main Course -
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?
Courteous, and not slow, but not fast either. I guess I'm just average.
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
This week was the last time. This transplant thing has really got me depressed.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
1. God - Just the name says it all.
2. Grandmother - I love being a grandma to Kelsi, Kenzie, Lily, and little Maddie who will be here in July.
3. Google - I have a kinda love/hate relationship with Google.
4. Gifts - I love presents.
5. Gold - I wear gold jewelry. I've never liked silver.
6. Games- I love card games, board games, and at periods of time, I get hooked on Pogo.com and Slingo.com
7. Gardening - I loved gardening when I had my own house. It's much harder in an apartment, but I love flowers on my patio.
8. Gummy Bears- ok, busted! I love gummy bears and I keep them in the fridge so they will be cold.
9. Green - my favorite color
10. Girly Stuff - I am a girly girl...I love makeup, purses, accessories, jewelry, perfume, and anything girly!
11. Grey's Anatomy - in my top 5 favorite shows
12. Georgia - only because I live here
13. Good/Grateful - Feeling good is something I am so grateful for these days. I tend to have one to two really bad days a week and the rest are pretty good. I love the good days.
Free scoop of Vanilla Honey Bee ice cream at participating Haagen-Dazs Shops between 4-8 pm. Call your local store to make sure they are participating.
On Thursday, May 15th, McDonald’s is giving away Free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit and/or Chicken Sandwich with the purchase of any medium or large drink.
Check McDonald's website (lower middle)
Join the Orange Julius Quench Club
Receive a coupon for a B1G1F Premium Fruit Smoothie plus a Coupon on your birthday and other Offers!
Then I would fly to Pert and stay at City Waters Perth hotel which is right on the banks of Swan River. Once again, no need to rent a car. Everything is close by. A little more expensive though at $86. a night. But this website always has bargain destinations and last minute bookings.
Then on to Melbourne where I would stay at the Kingsgate hotel. This is fun one as it is in walking distance to the Crown Casino.
My last stop is to be Brisbane. Here I would stay at the Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. This is the beach part of my ten day trip. Surrounded by crystal clear water and white sandy beaches. It is a short cruise from Brisbane. Then I fly home.
I am so glad Laura told me about this site. You should check it out and plan your dream vacation to Australia. Of course in my notebook, mine is a lot more detailed than what I wrote here. They give awesome details about every hotel in Australia along with pictures. I mean everything, from the cheapest backpackers hotels to the 5star hotel.
So where is your dream vacation? Have you planned it out on paper or is it still in your head?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
My Lily bug
Regina and Lily
Monday, May 12, 2008
The humidity here in GA is already getting bad. This summer it will be unbearable for hubby and I, as we are used to dry desert heat. I left a loaf of bread on the counter this weekend and it had so much moisture in the bag that it started to mold. Fruit grows moldy in the summer also.
My son bought two from here last summer. He needed it to take the moisture out of his basement so he would not get mold. He liked his dehumidifier so much that he ordered another one for the house. This is a repeatedly named top brand so that is what I want. It is extremely quiet. The unit has a handle and can be carried or rolled on two small wheels (like a piece of luggage). I like the idea of the portability.
This website is really great. My DIL is looking for a tandem stroller, since she will have a newborn and a two year old in July. She found several here, and chose the cheapest one of the brand she wanted.
But back to my dehumidifier - Do you have a dehumidifier? What kind? Any tips appreciated!
1. If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.
A huge garden full of fruits and veges. I love fruit, especially melons. And there are very few veges that I don't like.
2. If you had to have one piece of music (softly) playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?
Geez, I'd honestly go crazy I think. It would have to be an Eagles song.
3. What is the most important thing in any relationship?
HONESTY and TRUST
I think the only reason guys love football so much is the Cheerleaders!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
- Track :: Lighting
- Snake :: Amazon
- Assignment :: homework
- Blockbuster :: Video
- Bombastic :: a sermon at church by guest minister
- Adventure :: road trip
- First time :: virgin
- Aged :: Old , like me
- Grip :: tightly
- Shortcut :: keyboard
Ok, it is next to impossible for me , a huge talker, to put just one word, lol. I just have too much to say.