Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday's Feast #188



Appetizer

Name something you would categorize as weird.
Tv shows like The Bachelor, The Beauty and the Geek, that stupid Flavor Flav show...just weird!

Soup

What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Mine was tan I guess...it was oatmeal.
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
5, just depends on my mood
Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will ___not______ vote for ___John McCain________ in __any election_____.
Dessert
Describe your sleeping habits.
My sleeping habits are very erratic lately. Some nights I never turn over, other nights I wake up 20 times.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

First off.... happy birthday to Lily! Two is such a fun age!

I described my sleeping habits as erratic as well!

Have a great weekend and come join my feast if you can:

Just Some Thoughts