Monday, December 3, 2007

No Reruns for me tonight.....




My 2 favorite shows are back tonight. Brenda Lee has a 2 hr special on TNT as The Closer and I love Holly Hunter in Saving Grace!!!
******************************************
Jamaicin' Me Crazy

1.Would you ever put your hair in dreadlocks? Their has been a time in my life that I would have, but not now. I'm too old.

2.Got any sun-holidays planned for this winter? I wish! Hawaii sounds good.

3.What's your favourite rum based drink? That's easy... Pina Coladas!!

4.Do you like reggae music? Some of it.

5.What's your opinion on the legalization of marijuana? Sorry, but NO, it should not be legalized.

*****************************

1. What's the longest you've ever waited in line? I waited for almost 4 hrs to get in the Women's Food Expo one year. It was worth every minute, and we had a blast in line.

2.It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Spending time with our families is free and is the best thing in life..... but, it sure helps to have money. I've been on both sides of the money situation, and believe me, having none SUCKS big time.

3.Why or why not?If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why? Nov. 22, 2002 .... My wedding day to Robert. It was the best day of my life... or so I thought, hmmmmm.... I think too much.

******************************


No comments: