Thursday, December 13, 2007

No Sandee....Don't kill the meme!

Sandee over at Comedy+ received a meme... a really horrid one, but hey...it is a meme nonetheless, so here goes... can't kill it yet. Feel free to steal it if you want to.

1. If a doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would be laughing too hard to speak, and would change doctors immediately, because this one obviously never finished med school.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
No way, no how. Deep down, I trust no one, not even myself.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Is this a trick question?

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I am a firm believer in fate, although I do think we have some say in the outcome.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Can I borrow a dollar?

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
First I have no friends, and if I did, they would be doctors already!

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope. I'm 53, been there done that...3 times, but only two I talk about.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
My sister that I never ever hear from. Are you reading this Tracy?

10. What's your most favorite scar?
I wish I had scars from a boob job and a face lift, but since I don't, oh well.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Last year.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
I don't text.

14. Fill in the blank. I love it when ________ pops over.
the money fairy. Get real here ok!

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Had two, ages 31 and 32... that was enough.

18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I did ok.

19. On your My space, where was your default picture taken?
I joined MySpace to talk to my DIL when I lived in AZ, I'm too old for MySpace.

20. What's your middle name?
Kaye.

21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Dinner. I'm hungry!

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Leaving CA.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Are you kidding me?

24. What are you wearing right now?
a nightshirt and my drawers, are you happy? Or should I have said a black sexy lacy thong and a bow? HAHAHAHAHA

25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty.

26. Best place to eat?
Anywhere I don't have to cook.

27. Favorite jeans?
All jeans are great jeans.

28. Favorite animal?
My dog Buck.

29. Favorite juice?
Sunny Delite. Hey, It's cheap juice, but it's still juicy.

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes. When I was a kid about 45 years ago. Idiot!

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Never and I'm 53. I also have swamp land for sale in Alaska.

32. Ever had a bar fight?
Now that's funny! Why, was that you?

33. Who knows you the best?
My hubby.

34. Shoe size?
9, but if you want to buy me something... I need a new purse!

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
glasses to read because I'm OLD now.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Sure, a knock down dragout? He won!

37. Been to Mexico?
Nope, lived in Los Angeles. Mexico visited me.

38. Did you buy something today?
Nope.

39. Did you get sick today?
Not yet, but I feel a barf coming on.

40. Do you miss someone today?
Yes. Enough said.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Beat the crap outta the person who wrote this stuff. 1st timer, huh?

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
On my daily visit to the local massage parlor... RubsRUs.

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
my dog. Yes, he thinks he is a person.

44. Last person to see you cry?
my DIL.

45. Who made you cry?
Not your business.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Some stupid Lifetime Christmas movie.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Start my new regime.

48. Who do you think will play along?
Nobody. I'm the only one with IDIOT tattooed on my forehead.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
my DIL... do you see a pattern here?.

50. If your "significant other" asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Do I have to?

I apologize Sandee... you should have just killed it!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Well, bless your heart. I didn't thing anyone would do this one. I'll add a link for you at the end of my post. Very well done. I love your tag for it, stupid meme. Bwahahahah. Big hug suger. :)