Give Me Five favorite memories from your Easter day 2008.
1. 1st stop was the grocery store to get money from the ATM. I sat in the car and thought the flag in the parking lot was beautiful against the cloudy sky.
2. Then we went on a backroads driving adventure (remember, we aren't from here) to a flea market about fifty miles away. Lots and lots of JUNK. We bought a basket of tomatos, some socks, and a blanket for baby.
3. Stopped and took pics all along the way... loved the way they fixed up this old barn in Rockdale, GA.
4. When we got back, drove downtown to see this building, Young Brothers Pharmacy. It is known as the very 1st outside Coca Cola advertising, which is what the little plaque tell you on the wall. I think they repaint it every year.
5. And what would Easter be without seeing my Lily... she took a tumble this week and has a boo boo on her nose.