Monday, March 24, 2008

Give Me Five Monday


Give Me Five favorite memories from your Easter day 2008.

1. 1st stop was the grocery store to get money from the ATM. I sat in the car and thought the flag in the parking lot was beautiful against the cloudy sky.
Photobucket

2. Then we went on a backroads driving adventure (remember, we aren't from here) to a flea market about fifty miles away. Lots and lots of JUNK. We bought a basket of tomatos, some socks, and a blanket for baby.
Photobucket

3. Stopped and took pics all along the way... loved the way they fixed up this old barn in Rockdale, GA.
Photobucket

4. When we got back, drove downtown to see this building, Young Brothers Pharmacy. It is known as the very 1st outside Coca Cola advertising, which is what the little plaque tell you on the wall. I think they repaint it every year.
Photobucket

5. And what would Easter be without seeing my Lily... she took a tumble this week and has a boo boo on her nose.
Photobucket

7 comments:

SaraLynn said...

Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

The photos are beautiful! Lily is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I just love car rides, so this would have been a perfect day for me! Especially if I could have sat with Lily (I love kids!)! Woof!

Sandee said...

How cool. What a fun trip. My hubby and I love to take off and see the sights too. I love the Coke wall. Here it would be tagged by every gang banger around. Lily is adorable even with the boo-boo on her nose. Have a great GM5 Sandy. :)

MomOf4 said...

Great pictures and fun memories! Happy Easter!

Natalie said...

It looks like you had a fun/busy holiday weekend! :) Great pics!

BeccA's Buzz said...

I do love roadtrips! Thanks for participating in the GM5 meme this week. I really love your photos and stories about your day. Sorry Lily has a boo boo, it happens so often when they are young though.
Have a great week, sorry it has taken me so long to get by and comment! Congrats on being first this week!