In order to get to know me better, we are on C this week.
1. I Collect little elephants under 4 inches tall, and handwritten recipes.
2. Camping is one of our favorite things to do. We have a nice tent but would soon love to buy a popup camper. When we go to festivals like the Renaissance fairs and big craft shows, we always camp overnight also. Plus we live in northern GA with lakes and rivers all arouns us.
3. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I plan it and shop for it all year long.
4. I have an absolute love of photography, so my Camera is a prized possession of mine.
5. I love Cowboys! There is nothing sexier than a guy in tight jeans, a button up shirt, boots and a wide buckle on a horse. Could be why I love rodeos, lol. One of the first things my hubby did when he found that out years ago was go buy him a cowboy hat. Funny but very sweet!
6. Computers! I first started using the computer in 1990 and have never stopped. I guess I'm addicted, but in a good way. I love blogging, and playing games, and could never tire of searching the web.
7. I grew up in Church and raised my children in Church. I quit going when I divorced there dad, but started again six years ago. Church is where I met my current hubby. We have not found a church home in GA yet, and I miss having a church family. It's important to me.
8. I love to Cook. I learned from my Grandma when I was just a young girl, and the kitchen is my comfort place. Great memories and most people think I'm a pretty good cook.
9. I have a thing for Clouds! They are so beautiful, even storm clouds. I am even a member of a clouds group on Flickr. Nothing gripes me more than seeing a beautiful cloud and not having my camera with me.
10. My favorite Colors are earthtones. I love greens and browns, and my entire house shoews that, as well as most of my wardrobe, lol.
11. I do NOT like the Circus. Not sure why. I've taken the kids and I went as a child, but I didn't like it. They freak me out a little bit.
12. I love Candles. I have them in every room of my house. I don't like flowery perfumey smells, but love everything else.
13. Last but never least. I love Castles. I know I was meant to have my own, but something happened. I must have gotten switched at birth with a princess or something,lol. So I try to make my home my castle, no matter where I live.