Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Memes

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Tonight I saw _cops at my neighbor's house____
2. _Most 80s music____ makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends _is a great way to start an evening____
4. _Pat, my MIL____ is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of _forsythia____ reminds me so much of springtime!
6. _He kissed me____ and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _having my weekly Sandy self-spa night____, tomorrow my plans include _going to the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta____ and Sunday, I want to _go out and take pictures around town____!

******************************************
Friday 5 for April 4: Pancakes


1. Where can you get some really good pancakes?
IHOP

2. How do you like your pancakes?
regular with strawberries and strawberry syrup on top

3. What’s your theory on why restaurant waffles are so much more expensive than pancakes?
Because they are there to make money and they can.

4. The pancake chef is going whip up a batch of the most interesting, creative pancake invention you can imagine. What will you order?
hmmmmm..... smores pancakes, yummy

5. When was the last time someone made you pancakes, not counting visits to restaurants?
Hubby makes pancakes every Sunday morning.
******************************************
The Friday Five

1. If you became ruler of the world, what three things would you do first?
Stop the wars! Give free healthcare to all who couldn't afford it! Lower taxes!

2. If you were a superhero, what would be your name and what powers would you have?
SuperSandy I would be able to time travel.

3. You can ask one question to someone who knows EVERYTHING. What is it?
What really happens when you die?

4. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
easy- stalk Johhny Depp.

5. If you saw a mythical/religious deity walking down the street, what would you do?
talk to them and find out all that I could.
**************************************
Four Foods on Friday

#1. American cheese. Sliced fresh or prepackaged processed cheese product? I'm a Kraft girl.

#2. What is your favorite cracker? Ritz!

#3. What hot breakfast cereal do you like? Think oatmeal, farina, grits, etc. OATMEAL!

#4. Share a recipe that uses corn.

CORN `N BEAN CASSEROLE

1 sm. can whole kernel corn
1 sm. can French style green beans
1 whole sm. onion, diced
12 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
1 sm. can cream of celery soup
12 oz. sour cream
1 stack Ritz crackers
1 stick butter

Combine corn, beans, onion, cheese, soup and sour cream in casserole dish. Top with crumbled crackers. Scatter pats of butter over crackers. Bake at 375 degrees until bubbly. Delicious cold. Yields 6 servings!

4 comments:

Janet said...

oooh, dogwood! Those should be some pretty flowers :-) Thanks for playing the FFIs!

Stalking Johnny Depp...hehehe ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing FFOF!
Stumbled.

Anonymous said...

Another yummy corn recipe to add to my file. So much good stuff this week!

Anonymous said...

I think your list of meme's keeps growing!