Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday's A Bitch: Dream On

Monday's A Bitch : Dream on

1. Describe the most recent dream you can remember:
I dreamed my 12 yr old granddaughter Kelsi spent the nght with me, which really is a dream because she won't spend the night over here. She completely wallpapered my kitchen in red Jonas Brothers posters during the night and was so excited the next morning. Weird dream!

2. Do you believe in the idea that images in your dreams are symbols for things in your life? For example, some believe that hair in dreams represents sexual urges in life.
Well, I've never heard that example before, but yes I do believe that the images are symbols. I do believe also that dreams have meaning in our lives.

3. Do you find that there are conditions of sleep where you are more likely to dream than others? For example, sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, going to bed drunk, napping, etc.?
I seldom dream, but I've noticed when I'm very tired, I dream more.

4. Who is the most random person ever to appear in a dream you've had?
I dreamed my dead mother in law was sitting on a city bus talking to me, and she kept telling me to call my son. I woke up and called him, and he had just had burglers at his door and was laying in the floor with his gun beside him afraid they were coming in. (The neighbors came home and scared them away). I don't recall dreaming of her any other time than that one.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? (A lucid dream, also known as a conscious dream, is a dream in which the person is aware that he or she is dreaming while the dream is in progress. )
Yes I have had a lucid dream before. They are usually scary and I wake up frightened.

No comments: