Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast #195



*Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?
high of 89, low of 68...right now it's 81. bright and sunny!

*Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
4- I no longer work and gave it a 4 simply because I miss work, and my entrepreneur mind thinks all the time about ways I could be making money.

*Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
I live in an apartment, so I have ugly cheapo white blinds. But I also have curtains.

*Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.
My granddaughter Lily.

*Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
I'm retired so I no longer need to hit the snooze. When I was working, I hit it once.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prescriptives (ELC)

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to swing by and say hello. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Mercedes said...

Our temp is the same. I have blinds too! I have mine posted too-added to your Mr. Linky.

I can't remember if I notified you of the Love Me Award I have for you at my place!

Have a great day!
Mere

ShannonW said...

I want to be retired! I am jealous Sandy :)

Sandee said...

Hope you are doing okay honey. Haven't seen you around. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)