This week = Getting to know me through the alphabet- "L"
1. Livin Life - Live your life every second of every day! Don't sit back and wait for it to happen.
2. Laugh! - I love comdedy, but mostly I love smiles! Laugh, it cures most things.
3. Love! - Love your family. My Mom always said for us to love our family, because he gave them to us for a reason, perhaps to teach us how to live and love, and in some cases, teaches us how to accept and be tolerant. We can chhose our friends, but family is what it is.
4. Learn. - Never stop learning. Whether it be a new word, a recipe, whatever pertains to your life, try to learn something new each day.
5. Lily - My precious 2 yr old granddaughter.
6. Listen - I am a very good listener. I'm one of those people who can meet someone at the bus stop and they have told me their life story before they leave. Listen and you will learn a lot.
7. Lucky - Until recently, I've considered myself a lucky person. Now I'm not so sure.
8. Library - a place I could stay for hours and hours.
9. Lake - Give me a lake and a fishing pole and I am a happy lady!
10. Letters - I love receiving and sending letters, but the old fashioned way, through the mail, not by email.
11. Lunch - hubby and I like to go out to lunch. Dinnertime is so crowded, and the lunch crowd and the wait isn't nearly as bad.
12. Lists - I am a listmaker, always have been. I find great pleasure in marking things off the list.
13. Looney - Most of the time, I'm totally looney!!!!!
Love their swimsuits!