Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Feast #178



Appetizer

What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I'm still a Cheerios gal.

Soup

When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
A small chest type freezer, and it is in a corner in my kitchen.

Salad

What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I'm sure there are hundreds, but I like the one where the birds close the glass door and the guy walks into it. And I LOVE the California cows commercials.

Main Course

Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Chocolate Cherry Giraffe

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I haven’t __been out dancing____ since __I was a teenager____.

6 comments:

Idaho Gal said...

I love the California cows commercials too! They are such good laughs.

jennyr said...

you should go out dancing tonight! and oh yah i like cheerios too!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

I picked giraffe with something else....

Get out there and dance! It's fun!!

Izzybella said...

The California cows are funny. I like the Chickfila cows too. That little kid saying over and over "Cow!" and the mom's all "sure, sweetie, cow." Too funny.

Nice feast. Have a great weekend. With dancing. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the CA cows too!

LivG said...

Cheerios are the best!