Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Memes



WHAT WERE YOUR THREE FAVORITE CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
The Roadrunner..... Beep Beep!!!!!!!!

The Flintsones..... fave was Fred of course.










The Jetsons.... my all time favorite cartoon..... loved Rosie the maid!



*************************
randomness...feed your mind and your blog


week of Jan 27: Yes or No?

Here's a few simple 'yes' or 'no' questions for ya.
Of course you can always answer 'don't know' or 'none of your business'...lol
1. Are you a fun person? of course I am
2. Is Star Trek cool? it's cool but I'm no Trekkie
3. Do you smoke? nope, never have
4. Do Aliens exist? sure they do
5. Do you like your job? Job? What job?
6. Have you ever seen a ghost? no, but I have felt spirits
7. Is Math fun? NO, never has been, never will be
8. Are dogs mans best friend? maybe, I'll ask my dog
9. Do freaks really come out at night? only in Hollywood
10. Do you like to read? Love it, read a lot

*******************
Unconscious Mutterings

Booze :: my Dad

Counter :: bank teller (counting all my money, lol)


Action :: what I lack in my life!


Trial :: lawyer


Wheelchair :: Jason Street (Friday Night Lights)


1-800 :: don't call me


Chop :: suey


Relatives :: crazy


Bed sheets :: never fit my bed


Funnel :: cakes, reminds of fairs and festivals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for participating in Snackie Sunday! It was so great to see someone else do it on their site :).

I loved The Jetsons too...I remember wishing we had all of those crazy electronic wonders!