Curious As A Cat
1) Who is the biggest hypocrite you have ever met? My ex husband
2) "I usually cry _after seeing the doctor as it is never good news anymore________."
3) Name some of your superstitions and explain why you think you believe in them.
Having grown up with the most supstitious man that ever lived and always thinking how silly his superstitions were, I am not at all superstitious. I was not allowed to have even a goldfish, because live fish in the house is a house with no money. Never dry your hands with anything other other than a white towel. See .... silly!
4) What one thing in your life would you most like to complete?
Losing down to my goal weight, which would be over 100 pounds.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. The photo of Hamilton reminds me very much of the statue of the conferate soldier on the court house lawn where I grew up. I remember being in awe of this statue when I was a child. It was scary, yet fascinating to me, this man made of stone.
1. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I was still living in Phoenix. I baked myself cupcakes and hubby and our friend Jerry took me out to dinner and the casino. I won $600 that night. It was a good birthday.
2. What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
Ok, when I have to sit here and think of the answer this long, I know it's been way too long since I bought anything at all just for fun. Since we moved to GA and have no extra money, I spend almost nothing.
3. What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
Sadly, she would be very disappointed. She had big dreams for me.
Monday's A Bitch
1. Did you watch the Oscars last night? What did you think of them?
I did watch the Oscars, although I like the red carpet best. I was totally disappointed in the winners they chose. Not one was one I would have picked.
2. Have you ever called in sick to work when you weren't really sick? What did you spend the day doing instead?
Once I did. Had to take hubby to the airport and had no time off, so I called in sick. Sometimes you just do what you have to do.
3. In school did you ever have to serve detention? What for?
NO. I was a good girl believe it or not.
4. Have you ever had food poisoning? What did you eat that caused it?
Yes. I had Red Lobster in LAs Vegas. Thought I was going to die for about two days straight. It's a miserable kind of sick.
5. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever consider getting one?
I have two tattoos, both from another lifetime and wish I had not gotten them. I do love tattoos though.