Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Feast #193




Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I have always been an optimist.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Black

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I used to get them at a salon every two weeks. Now I do my own at home.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I have won many many things online. I have been an avid sweepstaker at online sweepstakes for four years now. I've won cash, dvds, cds, tshirts, set of knives, lots of books, purses, makeup, lots of stuff.

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
my living room

7 comments:

Mercedes said...

Woohoo~congrats to you on your winnings! I am an optimist too!

Anonymous said...

I prefer black ink, too. Lucky you - congrats on your online winnings :). Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Thanks for visiting mine :)

Sandee said...

Have a great weekend sweetie. Big hug. :)

Tiffany Aller said...

I think I need to rub you for luck - I never win anything I enter!!!

Happy Friday! I'm really late getting my Friday Feast up, but come visit if you have the chance!

Gayle said...

What happened to the "Come on Let's Celebrate" blog? You had a lot of them...was it too much? I really liked that one.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello...I just saw your name on the over 50 bloggers and you are another Sandy!! I love finding other Sandys in the blogsphere. Stop by my blog if you had the time..Sandy