Thursday, June 5, 2008

I just want to sleep!

Since the doctor doubled up on my fluid pills, I started having leg cramps (charly horses), which he says is normal. Last night , all night, I had severe leg cramps. I slept about two hours before it started. This time was different because they would not go away. I finally found a comfy posistion in the living room ob the couch sitting up, and slept another hour. Been up ever since. Tried to take a nap about an hour ago and no sooner had dozed off til they started again.
I am cranky and all I want to do is SLEEP!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FREE Elizabeth Arden Sheer White Trial Size Trio Set with purchase over $25 USD at StrawberryNET!


Win a $250 daily prize or a $2500 grand prize during C&C California's Shop and Share Sweepstakes! Enter every day through 6.30.08.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea if this will help you, but strangely, I find that if I sleep on my stomach (which is not my preferred position) with my legs straight out, for some reason this seems to make my leg cramps go away. Hope you get some sleep soon!

Sandee said...

You should be on potassium pills too honey. I have high blood pressure and take medication for that. The doctor also gave me potassium pills so I wouldn't have leg cramps. Just saying honey. Bananas helps some, but you need potassium pills. Big hug. :)