10 Ways the World has Changed since you've been in school
1. Gadgetry - cell phones/ hdtv/ dvds/ bluetooth/ everything now is about gadgets.
2. Violence in school and guards at the school door. In my day violence was when the 'bad' boys got caught smoking behind the cafeteria, and the guard was a flunkie geek kid who got to be hall monitor and told on you if you went to the bathroom without permission.
3. Computers - there were no computers in school in the 60s and 70s.. I doubt the office even had them.
4. video games. What happened to good ole creativity, making things to play with, telling stories, having kids come over and the thing to do was go out and play, not sit in front of a game.
5. PRICES of everything have gone up.
6. All my friends, including myself, got OLD!
7. terrorist - We were not afraid of someone coming to blow us up. We were the USA and thought of ourselves as indestructable.
8. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles and they were a dime. Now I get a can or a plastic bottle for a buck or more.
9. sexuality on tv - you never even saw June Cleaver kiss Mr Cleaver, nor Luci and Desi.
10. Debit/credit cards.. hardly anyone writes checks anymore.