Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday 6

Saturday 6
1. You go to a restaurant and order alcohol: based on past experience, how likely are you to be carded? (Are you of legal drinking age?)
LOL, Well, since I'm only 53, I expect to be carded every single time.

2. You’re selecting a new physician and you learn that the doctor you are visiting is in his twenties: would you feel any less confident about his ability?
No, not less confident. Age should have nothing to do with it.

3. One must be 35 years old or older to run for president. Based on arguments about experience, should the age be increased to 45? Why or why not?
What difference would ten years make at that stage of life? I say leave it as is. We could use some change, maybe younger would be better.

4. Take the quiz: What age do you act? 30

5. When you were in high school, what age, in your opinion, qualified someone as being “old?”
40.... 50 was almost dead, 60 had to be dead.

6. Do you find yourself better relating to people older than you or younger than you? (Sorry, your same age group isn’t an option in this one!)
Younger, definitely. Most of the older people I know are sitting on the porch waiting for God to come and pick them up. I'll be ready when he comes after me, but he may have to chase me down. I won't be in te rocking chair.

No comments: