Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Saturday Special

http://satspecial.blogspot.com/
~My Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?:
Out on the Town. Since I am a stay at home worker, I need to go out every now and then.

2. Watching a movie or Reading a good book?:
A tough question- really depends on the movie and the mood I'm in. I love a good chick flick, but I also love to read.

3. Ordering a meal or cooking one yourself?:
Ordering! Who wants to cook when they can order out?

4. Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?:
How about taking a ride in the car to the park or the river and then taking a walk when I get there. I want both!

2 comments:

Laane said...

It was nice to read your answers.

Feel welcome to read mine here

Happy weekend!

Helena said...

On Situation Sunday I think you missed read question #2, I knew it was lenlthy as I was writing it, that was my fault-Sorry. #3 I am so happy to hear you answer and glad for you. Thanks for playing!! Helena