Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Memes

Tina's Tuesdays
Dinner Time

1. What time is dinner time? 7:30
2. What is a frequent meal at your house? spaghetti
3. What do you drink to wash it all down with? sweet tea
******************
10 on Tuesday 10 Movies that disappointed you

1. The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
2. The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
3. Speed 2 (1997)
4. Ghostrider (2007)
5. Babel (2006)
6. Cinderella MAn (2005)
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
8. Elizabethtown (2005)
9. Syriana (2005)
10. Garden State (2004)

******************
TMI Tuesday

1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
If I were single and younger, I'd love to live with Meredith Grey and her housemates on Grey's Anatomy.

2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time?
My clone would clean my house, cook, and clean out the litter box!

3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? When you were 13?
At 8 my best friend was Mitzi Butler. At 13 my BFF was Vicky Ridinger.

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why?
The islands of Hawaii, because I don't want to die without having been there, and it would be such a romantic trip.

5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most?
My sight. If I lost my hearing, at least I could still see the people I love. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?
Nature... I'm an outdoorsy sort of girl, love camping, etc..... so nature for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!
Happy TMI!