Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Memes

Four Foods on Friday

#1. Steak. Plain, steak sauce, hot sauce, ketchup or something else?
Wanna hear the weirdest thing ever? I eat french dressing on my steak. Started when I was young, it's the best thing ever. Try it!

#2. Water. Flavored, plain, carbonated. How do you like it?
Plain and cold.

#3. What’s your favorite kind of waffle?
not much of a waffle person, but I guess the plain ones my hubby makes on occasion would be my favorites.

#4. If you could have any one new small appliance for your kitchen what would it be and why?
I need a new can opener really badly.
*************************
Five on Friday

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read each of these words and why?

1. ice cream (butter pecan sounds good)
2. primary politics
3. dirty my kitchen floor (because it is)
4. green money (because I don't have any)
5. fly away (it's what I'd like to do. It is cold and rainy here. I'd like to fly away to an island somewhere.)
************************
Friday Fill-Ins

1. _Getting away from all the problems of life for a minute____ is the best thing about traveling.

2. I love a good __hot shower___ when I'm cold.

3. I often use _my reading glasses because I can't read without them anymore (old age)____.

4. I'm reading __The Willow Lake series by Susan Wiggs ___ right now; I __really like ___ it, so far, but I'm only on book 1 of 4.

5. _My five year abusive relationship____ is something I dislike talking about.

6. When I visited __Las Vegas___ I most looked forward to seeing __my old friends at my old job___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being alone____, tomorrow my plans include _cleaning house and doing laundry____ and Sunday, I want to _have a "spend the afternoon with Grandma Day" with my granddaughter Kenzie____!

***************************
Friday 5

1. What’s a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be rough?
If I get up late, no matter what the day brings, it seems to mess up the reast of my day.

2. What’s a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be terrific?
When I get up early and refreshed, and feel good about the day. It's all in the attitude, baby!

3. What’s a pretty good sign that you should probably eat out?
When my kitchen is messy, like now.

4. What’s a pretty good sign that you’re going to spend more money than you should?
Anytime I shop for my granddaughters.

5. What’s a pretty good sign that someone you’ve just met is going to be a pretty good friend?
If we hit it off real fast and seem to click on everything. It's easy for me to make friends, and I am a pretty good judge of character.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Great fill ins....and other meme's.

Have a great weekend!!!

valmg said...

Thanks for playing Four Foods on Friday. Stumbled.

Anonymous said...

i used to get so excited to visit my grandma and use her electric can opener!

Janet said...

I'm with you on #1!!! Hope you had fun this weekend.

Thanks for playing :-)