Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grandma/Kenzie day

Today was a very special day. Kenzie and I planned a Grandma/Kenzie day, and we had so much fun I think we will do this every month. Just me and her, having fun. She is 7.


First she made cupcakes and needed very little supervision, I might add.

Then at the end of afternoon, she gave me her own version of a "french manicure" which I will wear with pride, mistakes and all.

To those of you who have grandchildren, I urge you to spend an afternoon with just one, if you don't already. Kenzie is the middle child of two sisters, and sometimes needs that extra little bit of attention. Let's face it, Grandmas need attention too. Next month we are going to do a craft project. I need ideas!!!!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

How fun. I have two grandbabies and we do this often too. How fun.

Why don't you see what kind of crafts she likes to do. Kids always know exactly what they like to to. Thanks for sharing and have a great day Sandy. :)