Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Questions of the Week #7 (my first)

Questions of the Week #7 (my first time)

1. Can you write with both hands?
No way.... I do good to write legibly with one. Oh , does typing count?
2. Are you superstitious?
not really
3. What would be your dream job?
Well, I'm kind of beyond that stage, but I always wanted to be an elementary school teacher.
4. Do you dream often?
Very seldom, but when I do, it is usually like being in a novel or a soap opera.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Nutty Coconut from Baskin Robbins!! Yummy!
6. Did you ever sneak out when you were younger?
Once, and my Mom was sitting on the porch waiting for me when I got home. Probably why it only happened once.
7. Have you ever fallen in public?
Yes, I actually slipped on spilled baby oil at Wal Mart and broke my fall with my elbow, which decided to break completely into. Also broke my upper arm. Still can't straighten that arm out completely! That was about eighteen years ago, they paid for everything, and no I did not sue.
8. What is your favorite animal?
I'm a cat person, simply because they are more self sufficient. Unlike my dog, who has to be walked, exercised, bathed, and kenneled if we decide to go on an overnight trip... the cats take care of themselves while we are gone. We only have to have someone come in and feed them.
9. As a child what was scarier…the closet or under the bed?
Under the bed for sure!
10. Have you ever got your tongue stuck on a Popsicle?
Yes, many times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh..I love your number 5! :) Thanks for joining:D

Xo