Ten on Tuesday
10 Places You’d Take a Tourist to See in Your Hometown
1. Etowah Indian Mounds - www.gastateparks.org
2. Red Top Mountain State Park - www.RedTopMountain.com
3. Lake Allatoona - http://allatoona.sam.usace.army.mil/
4. Booth Western Art Museum - www.boothmuseum.org
5. Tellus: Northwest Georgia Science Museum - www.TellusMuseum.org
6. World's First Coca-Cola Outdoor Wall Advertisement - Located on the side of Young Brothers Pharmacy
7. Euharlee Covered Bridge
8. Doug's Place - THE best Southern eating you've ever experienced.
9. Meg Pie's Boutique - Everything you want but nothing you need! Has interior garnishings, whimsical garden decor, way cool coffee and desserts. I LOVE this shop.
10. The Grand Theater in Historic downtown - http://www.thegrandtheatre.org/
Come visit CARTERSVILLE, GA - http://notatlanta.org/index.html