Monday, March 3, 2008

Heads or Tails #28


This week's theme for Heads or Tails is:
Tails - List 7 Things from a category of your choice. Here are 7 of my favorite television shows.

1. House - I have a huge crush on Hugh Laurie who plays Dr. House, and I just love this show.

2. ER - I have watched every season season of ER since the beginning. Can't get enough of it.

3. Grey's Anatomy - This is my favorite although I was a little disappointed in the past season.

Hmmmm....Doctor shows- Notice a pattern here?

4. Survivor - This is another one I've watched every season of. I look so forward to each new season. In CA we had a Survivor season finale party every year with our friends. It was great!

5. Dexter - My new favorite show of the season. What a great concept for a show.

6. Ugly Betty - Great characters. Keeps me interested.

7. CSI's - yep, all of them! The original is my fave, then CSI Miami (adore David Caruso), then CSI New York.

8 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I love the first three TV Shows you mentioned.

Barb said...

I've watched all of those shows at some point except for ER. I know it was terribly popular and everyone would be talking about, but it must have been on opposite of something else I liked.

You're the 2nd person to mention Dexter. My son and DIL fell in love with it. We're going to rent the season DVDs and watch them straight through when hubby has a couple days off.

We watched two seasons of Prison Break in four days on DVD! :)

Misty DawnS said...

I'm totally with you on 1, 3, and 7! I LOVE House!!!

Juliana RW said...

I also like to watch Grey's Anatomy

Hope you visit mine also Thanks.

Hootin Anni said...

I rarely watch TV....but I must admit that House is awesome. And I love to watch there very VERY beginning...the theme song too. That is a great piece of music.

My list of 7 childhood memories is shared [with one photo of a toy that's nearly 50 years old...come by and say 'hi' if you can find time. I'd love to have you visit with me]

Rambler said...

I think scrubs is decent as well :)

Tumblewords: said...

I recently watched 'House' for the first time and have decided it's pretty good - he's cool, for sure.

Andree said...

I love House! I stay up too late every Friday night now! Good list.
My HoT is here. Thank you.