Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Memes

Monday's A Bitch
The Five Senses

1. What smell reminds you of your childhood? breakfast cooking in the mornings, beauty shops (my grandma owned a beauty shop and I spent LOTS of time there)

2. Would you ever consider getting laser eye surgery?
If you pay for it, I'll have it done today! Otherwise I cannot afford it.

3. What food do you love now, that took you a long time to develop a taste for?
Chinese food. I would not even try it as a kid because it looked gross to me, but I love it now.

4. Do you have sensitive skin? Is there any material that you don't like touching your skin?
No, I do not have sensitive skin. I don't like anything itchy and scratchy next to me skin, but no one does.

5. Whose speaking voice is your favourite to listen to?
My son David. I could talk to him for hours and hours. My hubby says I light up like a Christmas tree when he calls.
********************
Manic Monday

1) You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
I would do nothing, I think. That would be their business, and wow! That is a hard question to answer. But yes, I think that would be between them, God and the police to figure out.

2) What three things you regret not learning to do?
Swimming
Quilting
dancing
*********************
Curious as a Cat

1) What existing country has the most beautiful sounding name?
United States of America

2) What job do you think would be a lot of fun to try out for awhile?
I would love to be a teacher.

3) For what would you sell your soul?
There was a dark time in my life that I would have sold my soul for money, but I would not sell my soul for anything. Would you?

4) What is the best revenge you have ever taken on someone?
It took me a long long time to realize that the best revenge in the world is to be happy. People who did things to you that make you want to get revenge do not want you to be happy. They want you to be miserable. I decided not to play into that.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.hands for cc
This photo reminds me of my own hands. Hands tell such a story about us, who we are, what we do and don't do. Every line in our hands has meaning. I wish I could read hands. I'd like to know what story mine tell.

4 comments:

Juliana RW said...

oh yeah...i can not swim also.

Hope you visit mine also Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Quilting is the one i dont know... I tried it but its hard. Happy MM!

Unknown said...

That's cute that you love your son's voice. :-)

My answers are up HERE.

Unknown said...

well, it's never too late to learn.

You can find my answers ::here::

Have a great week!