1. Baby is for the new grandbaby I have coming in July.
2. One of my guilty pleasures is a long bubble Bath with candles glowing, a nice tall drink (the island kind with umbrellas on top,lol and oldies music playing).
3. My Birthday is August 12th, and why is it that no cake tastes quite as good as Birthday cake?
4. I believe in signs. Every time I visit my Mom's grave in CA, a Butterfly is ALWAYS there flying around me. I believe it's a sign.
5. I love the Beach! I've loved summertime for as long as I can remember and the beach is my favorite place to be. The beach at Oceanside, CA and Dana Point are my faves so far. My sister lives two blocks from the beach in Huntington Beach and I miss her so much.
6. I love to Bake, and to eat it, so that is a problem for my diet.
7. Books are one of my favorite things. I collect autographed books, and have almost 30 of them. When I lived in CA, it was easy to meet authors at the book stores; not so easy here in small town GA. I could spend days in a book store.
8. Hubby and I love to go bowling, or at least we did before I got sick. I'm not very good with like a 130 handicap, but he bowls around 230-240 a game. I miss Bowling.
9. I have had four Brothers. Charles was killed in an auto accident the day after he graduated high school. I was 15. Marvin was killed by a drunk driver while walking down a road in Florida. I was 19. I have a brother I've only spoken to once and never met. And then there is my baby brother Chuck, whom I adore. I was 18 when he was born! I miss you Chuck.
10. One of my most prized possesions is my Mother's Bible. She read it daily, and it has notes and underlining all in it.
11. I have been a Bride three times, but #2 did not count. He had forgot to mention he never divorced his first wife.
12. I loved the Bridget Jones movies. I've probably seen them both about fifty times now. Of course it could be because my two fave actors are in it - Hugh Grant and Colin Firth.
13. My new favorite breakfast is a strawberry banana smoothie. Here is my recipe.
Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
1/2 cup strawberries,hulled
1 banana, peeled
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup low-fat milk
3 ice cubesPlace all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.