Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-ins


1. On my laziest day I like to _play on the computer, read, or take a nap____!
I don't get too many of those days.

2. _Accomplishing my daily 'to do' list____ makes me feel like I'm being productive.

3. I love little _kisses____ and big _hugs____.

4. This summer I want to _lose 50 pounds____.

5. _Reading other people blogs for months____ made me start my blog.

6. Red _Robin____ and Orange Julius____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching a DVD I rented____, tomorrow my plans include _getting some work done on the computer____ and Sunday, I want to _clean my bedroom closet____!

10 comments:

Janet said...

I'd be happy to lose 50, too!

Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

50 pounds would be a good start for me, hopefully I get some answers today at the surgeon that will start me on the track...I have a serious hernia that needs help.
Great fill in I love little kisses and big hugs too. I also love your father's day shirts picks I think we own quite a few of them.

Shadow said...

little kisses and big hugs... something VERY appealing about that. enjoy your weekend!

Jack said...

I like cleaning but I hate cleaning out closets! Have a good weekend :)

LarryG said...

realistically if i lost 15 pounds over the summer that would be wow wow

little kisses and big hugs awesome

reading is motivating


my hdtv *37in widescreen lcd is on the fritz... so we are off the tube for a bit
cleaning out my closet would be a "freath of bresh" air

April said...

I definitely agree with you on #1!! Bigs hugs are just the greatest and have the best way to brighten one's day.
Have a great weekend!

Sandee said...

Have a great three-day weekend Sandy. Big hug. :)

Pooch said...

I hear you on the 50#. Good luck and best wishes!

:)

Anonymous said...

I never get a lazy day. Maybe in another 10 years or so. lol

Diana_CT said...

I would settle for losing 35 pounds.

When I was a teenager I use to joke that I was on a seafood diet - I see food and I eat it. Now I say - I see food and I gain weight