Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Telemarketers - UGH!

How many times a day do you get calls with numbers you do not recognize? I get very few now, but my DIL still gets LOTS every day, usually trying to sell her something. I am on the "No Call List", are you? Did you know you can now put your cell phone number on it as well?
I found a great site that tells you how to remove your number, gives you all the area codes for each state, and what I really like it has a Reverse Cell Phone Lookup . I've seen many with regular reverse lookup, but not for cell phones. If nothing else, you should follow the easy directions and enter your cell phone number with the National Registry there, only takes about two minutes. It works, did for me!

1 comment:

Tiffany Aller said...

I just posted about the same site last night! How funny! :-)