A metal saw
A light bulb
2 screwdrivers (small and large)
A round file
Metal wire (beading or fishing wire should work)
1. Saw the base of the screw cap with a metal saw, turning the bulb regularly, so you remove the electrical contact part.
2. Once the base of the screw cap is cut, insert a screwdriver and break the glass tube that sticks out (be careful).
3. Then, place a larger screwdriver in the cavity of glass, pushing down firmly, so the filament is separated from the bulb.
4. With a round file, enlarge the opening and take out the filament. The bulb should be empty now.
5. To create suspended vases, drill two holes by hand on both sides of the screw cap with a drill bit. The aluminum should pierce easily.
6. Slip metal wire (or fishing wire) through the holes that you punched and tie a knot on each side (like a purse strap).
7. Then suspend the vase from a hook, or wherever you like.
8. Put a little water in the bulb and then some flowers.