10 on TUESDAY 10 Best Moments of Last Year
1. Living through and recovering from the surgery that the doctors told my family I probably would not live through.
2. Winning the $20,000.00 from Monster.com
3. Seeing my granddaughter for the 1st time.
4. Finding out that another grandbaby is on the way.
5. Our vacation to Laughlin, NV.
6. Moving across country.
7. Seeing my oldest son whom I had talked to every week but had not seen in over seven years.
8. Our best friend Jerry coming to visit for a couple of weeks.
9. New hubby of 5 years met old hubby on Thanksgiving and they really liked each other, even went golfing the next day. I know, weird huh?
10. The best moment of last year was the 11:59 PM on December 31st... it was over.
Tuesday Tunes - Week 15
Tuesday Tunes is back for the new year. I'll post 10 words and you tell me the first song/album/band etc that comes to mind.
Cruel: Cruel to be Kind, Nick Lowe
Drunk: Coolio, Kinda High Kinda Drunk
Scared: Three Days Grace
Cover: Kylie Minogue, Cover Me With Kisses
Color: Purple Rain, Prince
One: One is the Lonliest Number , Three Dog Night 1969
Young: Lil Bow Wow
Punk: Green Day
Age: 16 Candles, The Crests, late 50s
Believe: Believe, Brooks and Dunn
1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
I have never had any of these superstitions. Hmmm, maybe I should have had and things would be different.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other XXXXX I would have to bring hubby to the island!
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Well, having sex while rains hits the windows or roof is a definite turn-on, but the heat things are not.
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
I do not drink, well maybe a wine cooler or dacqueri while on vacation or on special occasions. My dad was a drunk, and I saw what it did to my Mom as he was a 'screw anything' kind of drunk.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the musician.... XXX Always had a thing for musicians!
The activist would be too busy with everything else, the author would always be in front of their manuscript, If I need a caregiver, I won't be having relations with them, Comedian might laugh at me instead of with me, I do the educating myself, The model is too caught up in himself, the politician....well, Bill Clinton, maybe.....the scientist would be a nerd. So I'll stick with the musician!
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
Well, I think it's what I didn't do. Came home from work a few years ago after a very very stressful day to find hubby had cooked dinner, and all I saw was candles lit on the table. I made a mistake I can not take back. I turned the lights on and threw a typical Sandy fit! He never fights with me, just listens, but the look in his eyes is something I will never forget. I ruined what I know he thought would be a great night, and he's never done anything like that again.
Also, after watching a video once, ex and I tried ice cubes. OK, ice may be erotic to some, but to me, ice and sex should not be in the same sentence! Enough said.