Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday, January 12


Saturday's Photo Scavenger Hunt "Skinny" Yes, people there was a time in my life many many moons ago that I considered myself 'skinny'. Even then, my friends told me I was fat.

*************************
Saturday Special
~Media All Time Favorites ~ Name Two~

1. Favorite Reality Shows?: American Idol, Amazing Race
2. Favorite Movies?: Bridget Jones Diary , Dirty Dancing
3. Favorite TV Series?: House, Grey's Anatomy
4. Favorite Songs?: Home by Daughtry, Bad Day by Daniel Powter

**************************
Saturday Six - Episode 195

1. How well do you feel that you know your inner self?
I think I know my inner self very well. I just don't pay enough attention to her.

2. Take one more quiz: How does your intrapersonal intelligence rate?


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Average

You have a pretty good awareness of who you are, but you occasionally surprise yourself.
There's a lot about your own psychology that you can figure out.
Consider starting a journal or writing poetry. There's a much deeper side of yourself that you will discover.



3. How much do you trust your own instincts?
I don't. If I did, I would not be where I am today living the life I'm living.

4. Do you find that you are good or bad at giving people advice?
I give very good advice.... I just don't take advice well.

5. If you had to go back in time and start over, erasing a certain period of time in favor of a “do-over,” would you want to go back 20 years, 10 years, 5 years or 1 year?
5 years, before I started gaining weight and became depressed for no good reason.

6. After selecting the answer above, you were suddenly informed that the “do-over” was not mandatory, after all, would you still do it?
In a heartbeat!

4 comments:

jennyr said...

what a great pose! i really like it! my photohunt is at Hobbies and Such!

Sarge Charlie said...

fat, not........

Sandee said...

Honey, you were skinny. I hate it when people call other people fat. That is so rude and cruel. Shame on them. You not fat at all. Have a great day Sandy. :)

Mommy Lutchi said...

gorgeous photo, thanks for sharing.
Mine is up at 2Cents Worth and
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can all visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.