1. If a black cat crosses the road in front of me, I still "X" it out.
2. Growing up, I was not allowed fish in the house (even goldfish), because a house with live fish in it is a house with no money.
3. Also, we were not allowed to play games with dice, because that was causing the family finances to be gambled away. Bullcrap. huh?
4. I still won't walk across a grave at the cemetary.
5. I do not walk under ladders.
6. Little noises make me crazy. Like a clock ticking, water dripping, stuff like that.
7. I don't like for my food to touch each other on my plate. Weird I know, but I've always been that way.
8. I am an obsessive list maker. I have a list for almost everything.
9. I do not like paper napkins. I would rather use a cloth napkin anytime.
10. If I see a picture hanging crooked, I have to straighten it. No matter where I am.
Geez, I didn't realize how weird I was until I did this, lol. I even asked hubby to help me come up with some and he thought of about 10 more. Oh well, that's who I am I guess, a weirdo!