Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fill-ins




1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are _Tea and sugar____!

2. _My life____ often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is __not watching___.

4. _a few pork chops and a can of coke____, mix it all together, Bake it at 375 for 35 minutes and voila! You have _dinner____!.

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow __lots of flowers and a few tomatos___.

6. _Sunbathing____ is best au naturel. (but it also scares the neighbors)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out to eat with my hubby____, tomorrow my plans include _shopping and going out to eat with my son and his family____ and Sunday, I want to __clean my dirty house___!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like tea too but years ago I quit putting sugar in it.

Hope you enjoy those dining out experiences!

Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane and I am glad you had a good laugh at the clock story.