Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thurday Thirteen- alphabet addition - E

1. Elephants - I collect little elephants under 3" tall.

2. Earrings - I got my ears pierced when I was 13 (YIKES 40 yrs ago). I still love earrings. Got any you don't want? Send them my way!

3. Early - I'm always early. I hate being late to anything.

4. Energy - Something I have very little of these days.

5. Exercise - Something I need but don't do. Does walking from the bed to the tv to the computer and back to bed count?

6. Eyes - I think a person's eyes tell you everything about them. Don't believe me? Watch the person you are talking to eyes next time. Eyes are the windows to the soul.

7. Eggs - Poached in milk on toast, scrambled, or overeasy!

8. Eat - The one thing I love to do and am trying to do less of.

9. Eagle - The golden Eagle was my high school mascot!

10. Entrecard - my newest addiction.

11. ER - One more season. I've never missed a show.. ever.

12. Etsy - I'm also hooked on Etsy!

13. Ellen - The Ellen show is giving away a new GMC Yukon here. I love Ellen!

18 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

everything is extra even i would add Email:)

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

hmm Entrecard...I just clicked on the site and it is down for maintenance..now my curiousity is piqued and I have to check it out tomorrow.

My tt is up, too. :)

anthonynorth said...

An Easily Excellent, Effervescent, Enchantingly good list there.
Starting to think up words for 'f' already :-)

SandyCarlson said...

I need to find out about Etse and Entrecard. I'm always way behind the curve!

Great list.

Tammy said...

Love your E's. I can really relate to #3 I'm alway early too! #5 I hate to exercise and #8 I love to eat but need to stop! Happy TT and thank for visiting my TT.

Anonymous said...

I love the zaftig tinkerbell! Thanks for stopping by.

Linda said...

This is a great way to learn more about bloggers. I'm up to the letter "H". #5 does count!!

Mo and The Purries said...

#10 = Excellent!
I'm here via Entrecard!

cheers,
mo

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm hooked on Etsy, too. It's hard to restrain myself.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I wonder if there's an exercise that you might love. I love lifting weights - so it's pretty straight forward for me.

Have you seen the Mayo clinic study where they set up a treadmill to a work station? You walk like 1 mile - very slowly - but people really get their exercise and never notice it. Just a thought! :)

Great TT!

She Became a Butterfly said...

i'm with you on #4

she
http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Chelle Y. said...

That's a good list. I am also always early. My dad taught me that if I was not at least ten minutes early to a meeting, then I was late.

The Eagle was my high school mascot too!

Sandee said...

I love it. What a great way to learn more about you. I'm hooked on Entrecard too. Have a great TT Sandy. :)

Tilly Greene said...

'E' is extraordinarily good for you :-)

storyteller said...

I enjoyed your ‘e’ list … my best friend, Carol, collects elephants too but I have a houseful of giraffes. Ohmygosh … my highschool mascot was an ‘eagle’ too (though not golden). I’ve seen ER but certainly not every episode. You go girl!

I have difficulty with ‘rulez’ so my 23rd T-13 is no exception, but I hope you’ll find time to visit anyway.

Hugs and blessings,

Jennifer said...

Eggs! I like eggs and they are featured prominently on my food blog. I am on the letter E this week as well - 13 foods that begin with the letter E.

On my personal blog, I have listed 13 last minute Mother's Day presents.

Cynthia said...

You collect elephants! My daughter is obsessed with them...She would love to see your collection:)

shaunesay said...

Yay for Elephants! lol! I didn't think I'd be able to come up with a letter that I could that with for myself!

Thanks for stopping by!