Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I hear my Mom's voice

I hear my Mom's voice in almost everything I do. Isn't it funny how when we are young, we never want to listen to our mom's voice, and now that I'm older and she is gone, I would give anything to hear her voice just one more time. My mom wasn't a very loving person as far as being touchy feely huggie like me. But when she opened her mouth, she had the softest sweetest voice. I used to love to call her, because I loved how she said hello on the phone. Then she would sound so excited that I had called.
So if you have a mom, call her up and listen to how she sounds. One day you may not hear that anymore. If you no longer have a mom, close your eyes and take a moment to remember your mom's voice. Now smile!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I so miss my mother too. She was my best friend. We talked every single day. I hear her voice all the time...in my memories. Big hug honey. :)