Monday, May 5, 2008

Learning to be Frugal

I am trying to learn to be more frugal. I've been researching this all day and looking for recipes, etc. I ran across this website that has thousands of coupons and codes to use, as well as deals and money off codes from everywhere. Have any of you ever used coupons that you found online? Do they really work? They have the codes for over 700 store like Walmart, PetSmart, Sears and lots more I use regularly. I am excited I found this.
For my son's birthday, he wants a new guitar case for the guitar I bought him last year. So I went to the online shopping for electric guitars, keyboards, drums, and other musical instruments page and found him one through 123Music that is regularly $179 for $50.99 with free shipping. Gotta start saving up for that one.
Then I found some stuff for me (wish list items) . I've ordered lots of things in the past from Lillian Vernon catalog and I never knew til now they have a flat shipping rate of $3.98 no matter what you order. I also love Joann craft store and you can order online and with one of these codes and still get the 40% off on one item just like in the newspaper. And also if you ever order from Brylane Home like I do, you can get 30% off your favorite item, plus a free phone or throw with any size purchase.
So let me know. Do you use these type codes and sites. Which ones are the best? Are they all free to use like this one is?

1 comment:

CastoCreations said...

Wow. I've never seen that one so I'll have to bookmark it. I did use coupons just this weekend in fact from coupons.com and they worked just fine. I was so excited. I saved $38 using coupons and sale items. Woohoo! =)