Thursday 13 - The Letter "F"
1. Flip Flops - I am ashamed to tell you how many pair of flip flops I actually have, and would love to have more,
2. Family - THE most important thing in my life.
3. Fruit - I Love fruit, especially watermelon. There is nothing better to eat on a hot day than a cold piece of watermelon.
4. Fourth - of July- One of my favorite holidays... park, picnic, family, and fireworks... a perfect day!
5. Friends - I miss my friends in AZ and CA so much. I haven't made any friends here in GA yet.
6. Flower gardening - When I had my own house, I had flowers planted everywhere, mostly perennials. I miss that. I tend to kill inside plants.
7. Fishing - Hubby and I love going Fishing. There are rivers and lakes all around us.
8. Food - ok, we all know I love food. Enough said!
9. Father - My father was a #1 jerk! He was an abusive, cheating, wife beating alcoholic. I have very few good memories of my dad.
10. Face lift - Something I want and need badly. But now the liver is the only surgery I'll get to have.
11. Flying - Most of my family, with the exception of one son, hates or is scared to fly. I love it. It still amazes me that I can get from here to CA in six hours instead of driving three days.
12. Fish - I used to breed, raise, and sell albino oscars. Had 2 sixty gallon tanks. Now I don't even have an aquarium.
13. Fridays - Because it is the start of the weekend!