Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wig or Hair extensions?

I want a new haircut and as some of you know.. I just do not know what to do with it. It hasn't changed in over fifteen years. My sister in law suggested I check out a site for Wigs to choose a hairstyle that might suit me. A lot of celebrities shop here so it shows their looks as well. If you will go to the site, I will tell you which few I prefer, and then give me your honest opinion. Also, I know Nothing about doing hair and am very low maintenance.
One of my faves, on the site's front page is the Scorpio/Revlon. I really like that look, but not sure it would be easy to fix or look good on my pear shaped face. I don't want to go too short til I lose more weight. This is a bob cut and I've always liked that look. This wig can also be found in the synthetic wig section.
I like H-214/Beverly Johnson under the Human Hair Wigs. It has curls, wispy bangs, and looks very low maintenance, like I need. But I don't know if I could get my real to look curly like that without messing it up with a perm. I don't like perms at all. And I wear hair color to hide those ugly gray hairs, and hair color and perms don't match.
Hubs like this one here , but it is waaaay too short for me. Been there - done that- swore I'd never go there again. It is a Real Hair Wig called Extravagance by Alan Eaton. Again, just a blow dry would do it though.
Shoot, maybe I should just buy a wig from this site, but I think it would drive me crazy. Have you ever worn a wig?
So if you would take a look, and advise me when you get time, I would appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy but my advice is to love yourself clear down to each and every strand of grey hair ( and each and every pound). You earned it! Wear it like a badge of woman hood with confidenceand radiance!

Unknown said...

(I think that first comment must be from a man. I dye my hair too! :-)

Anyway, I like the "Scorpio" one also and I think that style would look very nice on you, and it looks very easy to maintain. I agree that wavy one might be hard to do if your hair isn't naturally curly, and yeah, definitely no on the perm. Please take pics after you get your hair cut whatever you decide to do, I'd love to see.

Anonymous said...

[p]The cheap Nike sports coat shoes might probably conjointly all grasp with entire world simply provided that it's obtained no tag driven , that might probably be really a whole accomplish results of flooring sensible examples earlier your graph observe is recognized obtaining an exquisite offer [url=http://www.discountuggbootsukshop.co.uk]classic ugg boots[/url] less . Therefore, the cost - income, this criterion of evaluation [url=http://www.genuineuggaustralia.co.uk]ugg outlet[/url] of simple business obviously can not be used to measure the hospital, the health of persons should be measured . You can own a completely warm and new pair every year . Cyclops boasts directed mutantkind as M-Day by way of starting to become ruthless . What are you waiting for, Come to buy it! . UGGs are the benchmark in cozy comfort for the cold weather . Whenever you buy a merchandise you've got to be certain it lets you do [url=http://www.uggbootfuk.co.uk]ugg boots uk[/url] every little thing you will need that to complete.[/p][p]I did not get a chance to forgive her because she never asked [url=http://www.niceugguksale.co.uk]ugg uk clearance[/url] for my forgiveness . Even rural shearers and farm hands were also using the shoes in 1920's . This kind of UGG sheepskin shoes or boots slipper features strong plastic underside offering guarded taking walks . You are definite to find a couple that can not only pamper your [url=http://www.uggbootfuk.co.uk]genuine ugg boots uk[/url] feet but in addition aid you make a approach statement!The UGG Boots 5815 Classic Tall Blue look like to compensate many of alertness to the item that youngsters these days are greatly approach aware and love to dress well and view good . The boots can provide your ft fairly a great offer of warmth and [url=http://www.uggbbootssale4u.co.uk]authentic ugg boots uk[/url] comfort . This isn't the case.[/p]

Lace Front said...

Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for bringing these all together into one post. There’s quite a few that I hadn’t encountered before.